Nathan Lane claims he lost role in sports blockbuster for being 'too gay'

New Photo - Nathan Lane claims he lost role in sports blockbuster for being 'too gay'

Nathan Lane claims he lost role in sports blockbuster for being 'too gay'


Nathan Lane claims he missed out on a role in the hit 1996 film Space Jam because he was 'too gay to play the part.' The actor, 69, spoke to Vanity Fair about it, alleging that Space Jam director Joe Pytka saw him host the Tony Awards and 'thought that suggested I was too gay to play the part.' 'So thank God, I didn't have to do Space Jam. But I don't know.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ALPHA MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Signal #Governor Hot Wheels #RIP Hax #Human Rights Campaign #Troy Taylor #Afghanistan

 

ANDY MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com